About the 3D Wooden Dolls Models
These two wooden doll models are posebale models using bones/amatures method. The .blend file is rendered using the Cycles Render Engine. This blend file takes advantage of proper grouping (directory tree structure) and it uses "empty null" objects to help move (and rotate) individual pieces around the scene. This blend is best used for lowpoly to complex modelling scenes. There is no IK rigging or animation in this kit.
• Area Lamp Lighting
• 1 Wood Image Texture
• No HDRI Environment Texture
• 1 Empty Null Object (for Pixelink logo - that can be removed)
• Each Doll is one whole object
• Each Doll is UV unwrapped
• Cycle Rendered
• Grouping (Organized Tree Structure)
• Blender Version: 2.79
• 516 KB File Package (3 total files)
NOTE: Blender Software IS REQUIRED to edit this 3D Model.
3D Wooden Dolls
Once your payment clears PayPal, you should immediately receive an email with a link to download the ZIP file. You will have 24 hours to download this file before the link expires.
READ OUR REFUND POLICY...