About the Drum Kit
This Drum Kit is completely made by hand. No objects or polygon objects were imported at all. The .blend file is rendered using the Cycles Render Engine. This kit also includes a set of double-bass pedals that are not seen in the scene (on another layer). The lighting is achieved using an HDRI Environment Image Texture. This kit takes advantage of proper grouping (directory tree structure) and it uses many "empty null" objects to help move (and rotate) individual pieces around the scene. This kit is best used for medium to complex modelling scenes. Most Polygons are MED-Poly and a few made with HIGH-Poly counts for quality. This kit is made with medium detail to allow for many uses. There is no rigging or animation in this kit.
• Native Chrome & Gold Finish
• 2 Cymbal Image Textures
• 1 HDRI Environment Texture
• Many Empty Null Objects (For Moving/Rotating)
• Transparent Skins (with skin lip)
• 368 Objects
• Cycle Rendered (w/Ambient Occlusion)
• Grouping (Organized Tree Structure)
• Assets Used to Create Drums & Rims (on another layer)
• Blender Version: 2.77a
• 17 MB File Package (4 total files)
NOTE: Blender Software IS REQUIRED to edit this 3D Model.
3D Drum Kit
Once your payment clears PayPal, you should immediately receive an email with a link to download the ZIP file. You will have 24 hours to download this file before the link expires.
READ OUR REFUND POLICY...